- the simple smell of possibility in the morning
- that serene, comfortable space right before the day spins into action
- how beautiful, clean design doesn't just communicate but resonates with your audience.
MIX AND MATCH STAPLES
What should a good logo accomplish? First, it helps you get noticed and become memorable. Next, it works with your tagline to define your niche market and/or your competitive edge. There are various types of logos your company may need. I will work with you to find the most suitable option.
Identity + Branding
If you want to stand out, win more business and make a real impact, you need a brand which appeals to your people on an emotional level. I know how to strategically design the desired perception at a subconscious level. Your brand will do the selling for you, before you've uttered a word.
Business + Marketing Collateral
You'll never beat the impact of someone holding a beautifully designed + printed brochure or business card with your name. Print is an essential tool in your marketing arsenal. I'll help determine the best way to convey your message + manage the whole process so you don’t have to learn CMYK.
Personal + Family Graphic Design
Many personal affairs - like family holiday cards, graduation announcements, and wedding invitations - call for quality graphic design. I pride myself on working closely to help bring your idea to light. Let me help you create the perfect personal piece.
Do you have ongoing graphic design needs that don't fit into a specific category? Hire me for a certain number of hours each month to handle your odds and ends. Let's mix and match without worrying about pricing each item. It's like a monthly accessories box!
Don't see your particular project listed? Contact me to discuss your graphic design needs. Chances are I can either create your special piece or work with an industry partner to make your dream come true.
MAKING POSSIBILITY POSSIBLE
After completing a design program at the Kansas City Art Institute and spending 6 years refining my skills – I have realized that good design is a lot like a good wardrobe:
- Quality over quantity
- The best wardrobes don’t consist of hundreds of off-the rack “trending” styles that will fade from fashion before the next season. The best brands are created from a core design collection with a consistent tone, style and theme.
- Stands the test of time
- Your favorite piece isn’t the latest and greatest from the runway, but those tried and true jeans that always make you look and feel great – no matter the occasion. Just think about the Nike Swoosh or the Apple icon logo: Clean. Simple. Iconic.
My process is simple, elegant and effortless. Clients have described their experience as a proverbial warm hug, or like spending the afternoon sitting by a gorgeous ski resort fireplace (in a sophisticated yet oversized comfy sweater) and planning their future with a close friend over a cup of coffee.
We will discuss your design needs; determine the best course of action and implement that plan in the most effective and efficient way possible. The final result will be an easy to pair, custom design wardrobe that will fulfill all your business needs.